    16-24 ports would be nice if available, it would save us having to buy
    an 881 and a switch

    Many thanks

    Supersleuth, May 16, 2011

  2. Supersleuth

    Rob Guest

    A device that can handle that many ports will cost you much more than
    an 881 plus a switch!

    Especially when you don't need VLAN capability in the switch.

    Rob, May 16, 2011

  3. A CISCO2911/K9 with the SM-ES3G-24-P or SM-ES3G-16-P and the HWIC-1VDSL
    would work for you. Might be a little pricey compared to the 881 though..

    I don't know of any other VDSL router that would have 16-24 switch
    ports built into it. Everybody else would have at best a 4-port switch
    although could be a single port.

    Doug McIntyre, May 16, 2011