804's LAN to LAN ISDN Link & Internet Access

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by xxnonexnonexx, Feb 19, 2005.

  1. Ok, I've burnt my brain on this setup and admit I stumped. I've tried to do this
    with some Netger routers and a setup config for each that was supposed to allow
    this, but I've had ZERO success with this. So I decided that the Netgears must
    be the problem and will use more high powered networking gear, Cisco 804's.

    I have 2 sites I link together via ISDN routers, one is at my house, one is at
    my beach house. Only my house as internet access, and the goal is to link to my
    house to use my broadband (cable) to access the internet & reach my various
    servers etc. that are located at my house.

    My house has:

    Main Router for Internet & cable
    US Robotics 8022 / 192.168.0.1 which feeds a Toshiba PCX cable modem.

    The USR is fed to a Netgear FS108 switch which then feeds to various PC's and a
    802.11a Ap

    Cisco 804 / 192.168.0.165 (Which is plugged into LAN port #2 of the USR 8022,
    not the switch)

    Remote site has:

    Cisco 804
    IP Range 192.168.1.x

    I've got ISDN working for the basics, link to CO, pots voice etc.. Now I want to
    start with the config for the link. I've looked at tons of posts on sites, lists
    etc. and have done nothing but confuse myself even more than when I was ready to
    start.

    Any one have some good sites, configs files, etc. they would be willing to share
    to do this.

    Thanks in advance.

    xxnonexnonexx, Feb 19, 2005