    Directory for authentications so D600 series laptops are ending up in
    guest VLAN instead of authenticated VLAN. Any help on this painful
    issue would be appreciated.

    Jay, Dec 17, 2004

  2. :We are running 802.1x on Dell Latitude D600 using Broadcom 570x Network
    :card and some D600 series are not passing hte computername to Active
    :Directory for authentications so D600 series laptops are ending up in
    :guest VLAN instead of authenticated VLAN. Any help on this painful
    :issue would be appreciated.

    Could you be more specific about which Cisco device you are using,
    and where it is in the topology?

    Walter Roberson, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Jay

    Matt Guest

    What supplicant aare you using? The built in MS XP2 supplicant or
    something else?

    --Matt

    Matt, Dec 17, 2004