802.11n Finally Approved?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Sep 12, 2009.

  1. Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Sep 12, 2009

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Gordon Guest

    You miss the point, a whole group of diverse people working through the
    views to come to one. The standard. Good things take time as the cheese ad
    says.

    This is much better than the defacto (read $ way ) of doing it. Beta vs VHS,
    HD-DVD vs Blue Ray to name two examples.

    Even the cell phone folks, including Steve, have agreed on a common plug.

    I care not what the standard is so much, but that there is one.

    Gordon, Sep 13, 2009