    drivers only for versions 2, 3 or 4. I am using the F5D700_V3.exe
    driver.

    Dick

    DickBS32Knowles, Dec 13, 2005

  2. DickBS32Knowles

    Ryan Younger Guest

    This is a limit enforced for ad-hoc networking for this particular card, I
    believe (some user's claim only to be able to achieve 11Mbps in ad-hoc mode
    even with 802.11g enabled, so there may be some logic to this). If you
    connect to an 802.11g enabled AP you should be able to utilise this mode.

    --
    All the best,

    Ryan Younger.
    Networking Weblog