800 Questions & Answers exam 70-270

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Mahair, Aug 29, 2004.

  1. Mahair

    Mahair Guest

    Mahair, Aug 29, 2004

  2. Mahair

    TechGeekPro Guest

    We will beat all offers.
    E-mail us at:

    TechGeekPro, Aug 29, 2004

  3. Mahair

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 29, 2004
  4. Mahair

    Neil Guest

    forwarded to tcptips...

    Neil, Aug 29, 2004
  5. Mahair

    Guest Guest

    It is also against eBay rules to SPAM your ad

    Guest, Aug 30, 2004
  6. Mahair

    Mike T. Guest

    Another good place to go might be . I'm sure they'll be
    willing to make a deal.

    Mike T., Aug 30, 2004
  7. Mahair

    Brian Guest

    Unless you use the same address for your spam and you ebay account, they
    can't do anything.

    Of course this one could be cancelled on account of selling illegal
    merchandise. Ebay's abuse address doesn't work, but I seem to get responses
    from rswebhelp at ebay dot com.

    Brian, Aug 30, 2004
  8. Another good place to go might be . I'm sure they'll be
    as if they give a sh*t

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 30, 2004
  9. Mahair

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Werd.

    JaR
    AOL Thug

    JaR, Aug 30, 2004
  10. Mahair

    TechGeekPro Guest

    To yo mutha'.

    TechGeekPro, Sep 8, 2004
  11. Mahair

    Christ5340 Guest

    I barely passed this test with a 747. I studied Sybex, TestKing, and
    another
    Sybex style book. The TestKing study guides are dead on, some of the
    questions were word for word, I'm not meaning promote TestKing, I'm
    passing along my experience. Before the test started it said there
    would 50 questions
    and I had 1hr and 45 minutes to complete it. It also stated I had to
    have a
    700 to pass. The exam questions were 90% scenario based. Don't even
    think
    your ready just because you can spout off what you memorized from the
    books!
    Each question poses a problem and you must choose the "best" solution,
    even
    though there may be a couple that would be a good solution, but not
    the
    "best".
    Here's how the test questions broke out:

    Permissions, share and NTFS(separate and combined) 20%

    Disks, know the possible disk configurations and everything that goes
    along
    with them, 20%

    Installation, there were a couple of questions for each of the
    unattended,
    sysprep, and RIS options 20%

    Security/Certificates for Internet/Intranet 20%

    The rest of the questions were about Accessability and XP's personal
    web
    server. There were also 3 network diagrams which you had to answer
    questions
    about or solve a problem using the diagram.

    I did not have any Performance and Monitoring related questions.

    Christ5340, Sep 15, 2004
  12. Mahair

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again (Christ5340) spewed
    in
    <snip repeated braindumping reference>

    that's it...of to you go....

    Neil, Sep 15, 2004
  13. Mahair

    catwalker63 Guest

    (Christ5340) prattled ceaslessly in

    ..a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "If you think I'm hostile now, wait 'til you see me tonight."

    catwalker63, Sep 16, 2004