    0
    Location:
    Australia
    unholy, Sep 17, 2005

  2. unholy

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Dude.... that looks MAD! :D

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 17, 2005

  3. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    how'd you get the pics? You didn't take them, where are they from?

    XhArD, Sep 17, 2005
  4. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I took them silly :p
    i got to go up to the top not for any reason really... its not all that fun walking up to the 80 floor... my dads company is doing all the Air con and elcetrical stuff for it :D

    unholy, Sep 17, 2005