  1. Ayo

    Ayo Guest

    I wonder if anyone in the newsgroup has read the new book from Amazon.com titled "8 Kinds of People You Don't Want to Marry". If you have please send me your comments. The book is supposed to help people select marriage partners and build good marriages. Did it really do that?

    Ayo, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Ayo

    slylittlei Guest

    A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
    arboreal in it's habits: Ayo stated for the record...
    Worked for me!
    Of course I'm on my 9th marriage now & the maintenance payments are
    crippling me...

    slylittlei, Jul 11, 2003

  3. Ayo

    slylittlei Guest

    A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
    arboreal in it's habits: Unk stated for the record...

    A woman was passing by the house of her recently-married son and decided to
    drop by and see if anyone was at home. She rang the doorbell and walked in
    and was shocked to see her daughter-in-law lying on the couch, totally
    naked. Soft music was playing, and the aroma of perfume filled the room.
    "What are you doing?" she asked.
    "I'm waiting for my husband to come home from work," the daughter-in-law
    said.
    "But you're naked!" the mother-in-law exclaimed.
    "This is my love dress," the daughter-in-law explained.
    "Love dress? But you're naked!"
    "My husband loves me to wear this dress," she explained. "It excites him.
    Every time he sees me in this dress, he instantly becomes very romantic. He
    can't get enough of me."
    The mother-in-law left. When she got home, she undressed, showered, put-on
    her best perfume, dimmed the lights, put on a Barry White (RIP) CD, and laid
    on the couch waiting for her husband to arrive.
    Finally, her husband came home. He walked in and saw her laying there so
    provocatively.
    "What are you doing?" he asked.
    "This is my love dress," she whispered, sensually.
    "Needs ironing," he said. "What's for dinner?"

    slylittlei, Jul 11, 2003
  4. Ayo

    Brian H¹© Guest

    ROTFLOLSTC

    Brian H¹©, Jul 11, 2003
  5. Ayo

    Zaltor Guest

    titled "8 Kinds of People You Don't Want to Marry". If you have please send
    me your comments. The book is supposed to help people select marriage
    partners and build good marriages. Did it really do that?

    I must be one of those 8 types, cause I'm avoided like the plague - and
    sometimes
    sprayed with lysol... :-/

    Zaltor, Jul 11, 2003
  6. Unk rambled on about something in
    LOL!!!!!

    Good one...

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Jul 11, 2003
  7. rotflmao

    --
    longshotjohn 7

    http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

    because of those who look on and do nothing. --Albert Einstein

    longshotjohn7, Jul 12, 2003
  8. Ayo

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Unk continued:
    ROFLMFAO<JHTCTRKXHMJYTV&

    slumpy, Jul 12, 2003