    I have not the cisco Call Manager. Is it possible that de 7905G works
    without CM? I want to use the 7905G with a H.323 Gatekeeper, it is
    possible?

    Alberto, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Alberto

    shido Guest

    You may want to look into using Asterisk for your application.
    http://www.asterisk.org

    --
    Greg Merriweather
    The NuFone Network

    519-251-8225 x 3000
    IM:

    shido, Oct 15, 2003

  3. AFAIK the Cisco phones will only work with Cisco equipment and not
    'standard' H.323 gateways. If you don't want to use Callmanager have a
    look at ITS, it is an extension to IOS on Cisco gateways and their
    phones are able to connect to it.

    Arnold

    Arnold Ligtvoet, Oct 15, 2003
  4. Alberto

    shido Guest

    We have all of our Cisco Phones using Asterisk but we have them using SIP or
    skinny.

    --
    Greg Merriweather
    The NuFone Network