    Shall I post the config?

    Thanks,
    Christian

    Christian Lox, Dec 3, 2004

  2. OK, we changed to another image and did configure successfully SSO.
    Everything ssems to work just fine; the thing that really was
    confusing us, is that the slave is not reloaded immediately.
    When pulling the console to it, it said it was in rommon, so we
    suggested a configuration error. But this seems to be per-design.
    The slave is reloaded in, as default, 5 minutes.
    In the meantime it works in hsa mode.
    Maybe this is helpful or someone searching.

    But one question still remains.
    We keep losing our SSH session after switchover to the passive RSP.
    'sh ip ssh' sais, SSH is disabled.
    There seems to be trouble with the keys, even if newly generated.
    Next time they are lost again.
    Anyone on this?

    Thanks,
    Christian