    Let's change knowledge!
    My mail =

    bye.

    Guest, Dec 10, 2006

  2. Guest

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Carlos,

    I am scheduled to take the exam on the 22nd of December. I am MCDST (you do
    not have to specify in XP because there is no other MCDST). I have also
    been beta-testing Windows Vista for over a year, and have been participating
    in the beta newsgrous both private and public. I am certified to teach six
    Vista courses. I guess my question to you is... what do you bring to the
    table? You want to share knowledge, but frankly... do you have any?

    If you're only installing the OS now I think it is more appropriate to ask
    for help then to give a (apparently false) impression that it could possibly
    be an even exchange of knowledge. But I'll tell you what... I am scheduled
    to teach the Intro to Vista (5056) class tomorrow and again on Wednesday,
    and I know that my training center is giving a discounted rate. You are
    welcome to register.

    Montreal MCT, Dec 10, 2006

  3. Guest

    CaptCaveman Guest

    Maybe I'm reading this reply wrong. But it sounds like your being a bit
    harsh on Carlos.
    It sounds like he is asking for help finding more study materials for the
    beta test. And it also doesn't sound like he is offering Vista knowledge but
    offering whatever knowledge he has, be it in 2k3 server or even basket
    weaving if he happens to know a lot about that subject.
    Sharing knowledge doesn't have to be on the same subject.

    CaptCaveman, Dec 12, 2006