    it is still open then you got lucky and just register for the exam: If you
    can register on the 6th then it was the 12th, if you cannot register on the
    6th then it was the 5th. Period. Move on.

    Montreal MCT, Dec 10, 2006

  2. Agreed. What was I thinking?!? :)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
    Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
    CIW Certified Instructor

    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 10, 2006

  3. Confused in NY

    srgiridharan Guest

    Hi Lasher, when will the registrations close?! Any idea about that??
    If I pass the beta exam will I receive a new welcome kit for MCITP.?
    -Giri,15,MCDST,MCP,INDIA

    srgiridharan, Dec 17, 2006
  4. Confused in NY

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Giri if you pass the exam you will become a MCITP. The registration closes
    when they reach their quota... and there is no getting around that. However
    if you do write the beta exam and pass it, YES you will receive another
    Welcome Kit.

    Montreal MCT, Dec 17, 2006
  5. Confused in NY

    Ray Frangie Guest

    Hi All,

    I completed this exam on Friday, you get 225 Minutes, 180 (3 Hrs) to
    actually do the exam, so it's the same as most of the other Microsoft Exams
    regarding timing.

    The exam has a mix of everything, mainly focusing on upgrading, installing,
    and administering Windows Vista, as well as troubleshooting it, hardware
    compatibility and the like.

    For those that passed MCDST a breeze, and have used Windows Vista since Beta
    days, you shouldn't really find it that difficult to complete. I was out of
    there in 90 Mins.

    The only problem here, is that you need to wait 6 - 8 weeks after the Beta
    Period Ends, which means it may be Late March / Early April, before the
    results are in.

    In any case, Good Luck to all who qualified for this exam.

    Looking forward to hearing your stories about it soon

    Cheers,
    Ray Frangie.

    Ray Frangie, Dec 27, 2006