    CertGuard Member
    The Stronghold for Excellence in I.T. Certification
    www.certguard.com

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 31, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood

    Montreal MCT Guest

    HI Michael,

    You are right - your MCP Transcript will not show it if you fail, but
    depending on if you took it at Pearson/Vue or Prometric that transcript
    should show if you failed it.

    Montreal MCT, Apr 1, 2007

  3. Well what do you know?!? I did not know there *was* a Pearson/VUE or
    Prometric transcript! I just checked mine and sure enough, there are all
    my exams I have taken with a passing status. Thanks brother.

    --

    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    The Classroom Blog

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 1, 2007
  4. Michael D. Alligood

    Netwizard Guest

    Yes that's right, for each Prometric or Vue since you take an exam, you have
    a transcript in their base. Next it's depending of the center where you take
    the exam, Prometric or Vue center.

    To login VuePearson transcript : http://www.pearsonvue.com/signin

    To login Prometric transcript: https://www.register.prometric.com/Login.asp

    --
    ____________________________
    Si tu ne sais pas, recherche

    (....wanna be a MVP)

    Netwizard, Apr 1, 2007
  5. Michael D. Alligood

    Barbara Guest

    I've been dying to know how I did on the test, so I have been checking the
    MCP transcripts as well. I just checked prometric's site and it says
    "tested". Anyone have anything different showing on theirs?

    Barbara, Apr 30, 2007
  6. I am with you. It was mentioned that they would be available at the end
    of April. Let's see tomorrow.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    6:30 AM

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Apr 30, 2007
  7. Michael D. Alligood

    Netwizard Guest

    Yes, It's Like you!
    It's normal, first it appear "tested" and next when Prometric get the result
    from Microsoft, it become "Passed" or "Failed".

    Look at my transcript for example: http://azures.free.fr/prometric.png
    --
    ____________________________
    Si tu ne sais pas, recherche

    (....wanna be a MVP)

    Netwizard, Apr 30, 2007
  8. Michael D. Alligood

    Barbara Guest

    Thanks. I wasn't sure whether or not it would say "Failed" for sure or not.
    Hopefully soon...Still nothing yet

    Barbara

    Barbara, May 4, 2007
  9. No need to worry about that. Microsoft does not post failed exams.
    However, you can sign on to your exam providers site (VUE or Prometric)
    and it will list a pass or fail score.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    2:16 PM

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], May 4, 2007
  10. Michael D. Alligood

    Montreal MCT Guest

    As an update to this conversation, go check yours now... Mine says I passed
    71-621.

    Montreal MCT, May 11, 2007
  11. Michael D. Alligood

    Barbara Guest

    Ok, I feel silly...sort of... My results are there... and I passed. BUT, I
    took 622. Does that still count for the full cert, or do I have to take
    another test?

    The website ---http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-622.mspx

    Says "Credit toward certification
    When you pass Exam 70-622 Pro: Microsoft Desktop Support - ENTERPRISE, you
    complete the requirements for the following certification:

    .. Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Support Technician"

    But this other
    site --http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/entsupport/default.mspx

    says -- "Required exams for MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician (One exam
    plus MCTS prerequisite)"

    On my transcript shows 622 under exams completed successfully, but under
    certification status, it's just my MCP and my MCDST.

    HELP ! :)

    Thanks
    Barbara

    Barbara, May 16, 2007
  12. Michael D. Alligood

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Barbara,

    If you are an MCDST on Windows XP and pass 70-621 then you will
    automatically qualify for the MCITP Enterprise Support certification. If
    you go the other route and pass 70-622, you must also pass 70-620 in order
    to earn it. So you and I are in the same boat... 70-622 was a throwaway for
    us. Congrats!

    An interesting note: Although the MCITP qualification has not appeared on my
    MCP transcript (the exam 70-621 has) I just noticed that the MCITP:
    Enterprise Support Technician cert has disappeared from my Certification
    Planner. MCITP: Consumer Support Technician is still there, but that's
    because I am still waiting for the results of 70-623.

    Montreal MCT, May 17, 2007
  13. Michael D. Alligood

    pHennyWise Guest

    Yup, same here.

    The exam (70-621) is listed but the Certification "MCITP: Enterprise Support
    Technician" is not. Maybe it will appear with the exam 70-621 going live.

    Don't know about Certification Planner, never use it, I know where to go.
    ;-)

    Although I 'agree' with Barbara, the line "Required exams for MCITP:
    Enterprise Support Technician (One exam plus MCTS prerequisite)" is very
    confusing and I would not have noticed it if she did not mentioned it.

    Regards,
    HL

    pHennyWise, May 17, 2007