  1. Passed it. Waiting on exam information in mail, and on transcript. Vied it
    on VUE website.

    Chris Beasley

    Christopher J. Beasley, Dec 19, 2003

  2. Congratulations!!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Dec 19, 2003

  3. Christopher J. Beasley

    MS Guest

    Interesting. I just got an email 10 minutes ago from VUE that scores
    wouldn't be posted until next week at the earliest. Based on your email I
    went and checked again, and yep, the score was there! Pass fortunately.

    MS, Dec 19, 2003
  4. Christopher J. Beasley

    Guest Guest

    Yeah, I checked VUE and BOTH my 71-282 & 71-298 results finally got posted (both were pass).

    It took them long enough, especially since I received the Vue score report for 282 in the mail several days BEFORE the website was updated.

    Guest, Dec 21, 2003