    The beta results are getting posted.

    71-298 will be at least another week.

    --

    Kevin, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Nov 7, 2003

  3. Kevin

    MCSE World Guest

    MCSE World, Nov 7, 2003
  4. Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Nov 7, 2003
  5. Kevin

    Guest Guest

    Maybe not, maybe so!

    Contact M$ via and tell them your
    story. Ask them to confirm whether they received your
    results yet. ALso contact prometric and make a complaint.
    They have a reconcillation department that can confirm if
    the results were uploaded from the testing center to the
    central Prometric system.

    You do NOT want to wait! I had the same problem with a
    MCSA 2003 beta, and ir dragged out so long that when
    prometric WAS finally able to extact the exam (which did
    have a problem being uploaded to prometric) they couldn't
    grade the exam because too much time had lapsed.

    M$ can tell you if they got it, and if they didn't - then
    you know proemtric is an issue. Remember to explain to M$
    that th exam crashed, and so if needed, you need to know
    if you have to start immediate action on the prometric end.

    good luck.

    Guest, Nov 7, 2003
  6. Kevin

    Guest Guest

    I can tell you that you will be lucky to have the results
    for Thanksgiving. You are at lest two weeks out, maybe 3.

    The standard for the 298 exam (the summit where the
    passing score is determined) is tentatively set for Nov
    14. At that summit it will be determined what the passing
    score and which questions stay and which ones go. After
    the summit, the next step is for M$ to regrade the exams.
    Thwn, the call is M$ for the final step - in some cases M$
    will notify the candidates of the score, in other cases
    vue & prometric will be notified and they will cut the
    score reports. Then transcripts are updated. This process
    can take 5-10 business days after the setting of the
    standard.

    Guest, Nov 7, 2003
  7. Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Nov 7, 2003
  8. Kevin

    MCSE World Guest

    It's actually called a standard settings meeting...but what's a small
    difference. ;)

    It's a very long drawn out process that does give you some insight into how
    the exams are made and so forth, but you leave the room feeling totally
    drained.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 7, 2003
  9. Kevin

    Kevin Guest

    I got invited to this one, but unfortunately can't go. Maybe after your
    comment, I'm glad I can't :)

    Kevin, Nov 7, 2003
  10. Kevin

    MCSE World Guest