71-281: Planning, Deploying, and Managing an Enterprise Project Management Solution

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Marco Boccenti, Nov 27, 2003.

  1. Got the invitation.
    Registered on Dec 19th.

    Marco Boccenti, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Marco Boccenti

    Anonymous Guest

    This message just went out last night and on Vue it is
    already suspended and prometric had few slots available
    for the exam (at my preferred site anyway).

    Anonymous, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Marco Boccenti

    MCSE World Guest

    I have a feeling it's because this one used another too easy to guess promo
    code.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Marco Boccenti

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    lolx
    i managed to guess it

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 27, 2003
  5. Marco Boccenti

    brianz Guest

    I too guessed it, and it was the first code i tried!

    No wonder why VUE have suspended it.

    Brian

    brianz, Nov 27, 2003
  6. VUE is suspended??!!! Why? Is the first time I can do a beta exam...we must
    try

    Massimiliano Luciani, Nov 27, 2003
  7. Sorry mate, we must try to register again or vue notify when are availeable?
    **
    Se hai qualche dubbio, non ci sono dubbi !
    _________________________
    Massimiliano Luciani
    Mcp-Mcsa-Mcse
    www.microsoft.com/traincert

    Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono fornite senza
    responsabilitĂ  alcuna.

    Massimiliano Luciani, Nov 27, 2003
  8. Marco Boccenti

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    register at prometric

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 28, 2003
  9. Marco Boccenti

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i looked at the ms project enterprise web site today. i never took a ms
    office exam, but this one could turn out to be a bitch & half if they hit
    you with long winded design questions.

    i was considering it, but have decided against it. i think my time could be
    better spend studying for a ccna.

    good luck to whoever does take it.

    ry,
    msce

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 28, 2003
  10. Marco Boccenti

    Guest Guest

    Yep -

    1 Prometric did it OK
    2 Code was very easy to guess - got it on first try
    3 Exam is shorter, where a normal beta is 4:00 hours, this
    one is 3:30

    Guest, Nov 28, 2003
  11. Marco Boccenti

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    71-299 is 3:30 as well
    70 qn

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 28, 2003
  12. Marco Boccenti

    Guest Guest

    well, that explains why I felt rushed on the 71-299!

    Guest, Nov 28, 2003
  13. Marco Boccenti

    JaR Guest

    <>

    LOL

    Anybody know Micheal's addy?

    Or Carly Fiori's?

    JaR, Nov 28, 2003
  14. Marco Boccenti

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    the exam stated 180 mins..but it turned out they gave 210 mins

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 29, 2003
  15. No,

    it now works on Vue!

    Bye

    Thierry DEMAN \(MVP\), Nov 29, 2003
  16. Marco Boccenti

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    you'll have the same qn

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 30, 2003
  17. Marco Boccenti

    Guest Guest

    yes ! questions are the same. But Vue seems to be more sure and professionnel..

    I still not have my results from Prometric for the Beta Test Exchange 71-284
    And after more than 3 or 4 e-mails, they don't want to look and verify my problem

    This has never been a problem with Vue..

    Guest, Dec 1, 2003