    hi all,
    im planning to take mcad exams.
    i've cleared 70-305 recently.shud i take 70310 as next exam or 70229.

    Balu, Aug 24, 2006

  2. Balu

    Blackmetal Guest

    Why do we have to decide for you?...don't missunderstand the point of the
    question, I'm just trying to let you realize that you're the one to take
    that decision depending on what do you want to do in your career

    but, by the way, 70310 is part of the core MCAD and 70229 is an elective

    Blackmetal, Aug 24, 2006

  3. Balu

    Balu Guest

    thanx for ur reply n actually im planning to take 70229 first.is it okay to
    write the core exam 70310 after the elective 70229 is what im asking...

    Balu, Aug 25, 2006
  4. Balu

    Cerebrus Guest

    You can do the exams in any order you please.

    Cerebrus, Aug 25, 2006
  5. You can take the exams in any order.

    I passed the 70229 after I´d passed the 70305.
    I´ve decided to take the 70229 before 70310 because I´ve already experience
    with SQL Server 2000 and I don´t have much experience with XML Web Services.
    In this case, my option was to take the exam which I would spending minus
    effort to get prepared.

    Actually I´m studying for the 70310. Good luck and be in touch to share exam
    tips (or doubts).

    Carlos Camacho.

    Carlos Camacho, Aug 31, 2006