    Which is the best way to defeat the bounding walls of Prometric
    Leviathan?

    BLNT

    Geydles, Jul 26, 2004

  2. Geydles

    JaR Guest

    "Bounding walls"? There's this visual of a huge wall galloping away,
    chased by gigantic creatures in the pay of Prometric.

    Or maybe I just need more coffee...

    JaR
    Foggy Thug

    JaR, Jul 26, 2004

  3. Geydles

    catwalker63 Guest

    I should think LESS coffee would be a better idea!

    catwalker63, Jul 26, 2004
  4. Geydles

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Yeah, just look at Neil.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 26, 2004
  5. Geydles

    JaR Guest

    Spam.

    Really? If so, what is the most annoying thing on usenet?

    Top posting.

    Oh? well what is the second most annoying thing on usenet?

    Posters that don't snip.

    Hey, do you know what the third most annoying thing on usenet is?

    JaR, Jul 26, 2004
  6. Geydles

    TechGeekPro Guest

    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S???

    TechGeekPro, Jul 26, 2004
  7. Geydles

    JaR Guest

    No, sorry. That's the most annoying. Thanks for playing though.

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 26, 2004
  8. Geydles

    catwalker63 Guest

    I live to be annoying. It's a calling. A vocation. Almost a religion with
    me. <eg>

    catwalker63, Jul 26, 2004
  9. Geydles

    TechGeekPro Guest