    Hi all, i'm looking to upgrade my certs to win7, does anyone know of study
    materials for the 70-682 exam? microsoft still havent released anything.

    Thanks

    Brian, Apr 6, 2010

  2. Brian,

    Please use the same materials for the 70-680, Windows 7. The theorical
    content will be the same, the difference will be that practice makes you
    perfect. Moreover, Study to pass the 70-680, then try 70-682.

    I suggest to look at the possible problems that could be arising and the
    possible outcomes of every configuration.

    Kinda

    What if?
    What will happen if I forget to set up this or that?

    Alfredo Arizaleta

    Alfredo Arizaleta, Apr 16, 2010

  3.
    elbia ferandez, May 9, 2010