    is, even though there are the 2 upgrade exams to 2008, couldn't I just take
    70-649 to become MCSA and MCSE 2008 certified since the certs you'll receive
    for passing 649 include the 2 that you would receive if you'd only take 648?

    Guest, Nov 15, 2007

  2. it isn't MCSE 2008 but you do only need to take 649 if you plan to get the 3
    TS certs for 2008. Taking 648 would do nothing for you if you take 649 and
    pass

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Nov 16, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Cool, thanks very much.

    Guest, Nov 16, 2007
  4. Welcome

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Nov 17, 2007
  5. Guest

    MIDOOooo Guest

    Dear,
    i passed 70-649 with score 1000/1000 .
    do i need to take 70-648 to complete the upgrade???

    MIDOOooo, Jan 5, 2008
  6. Guest

    shandel Guest

    shandel, Jan 15, 2008
  7. Guest

    Bob Guest

    So if I'm an MCSA 2003 can I still take 649 to and get the 3 requirements for
    Enterprise Administrator?

    Bob, Jan 2, 2009