    backwards. I don't know what I can do to prepare for this unique exam that I
    haven't already done.

    Any advice?

    Bubba, Dec 21, 2009

  2. Look at your score sheet. Identify the domain(s) that you scored the lowest
    on.

    Study that objective harder.

    Also, go back and look at your -640 and -642 score sheets, and identify your
    weakest domain(s) on those exams as well (I'll be they correlate with the
    weakest domain(s) on the -646.) Study them some more also.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA, MCSA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Dec 29, 2009