    How long do you have to do it?
    Any what is the percentage to pass?

    Thanks to anyone for the help!

    ToddMic, Nov 3, 2009

  2. pa

    Mitch Garvis, MCT, Nov 3, 2009

  3. Hi Todd:

    How many questions? Depends, and we're not supposed to say.
    How long? Usually 3-4 hours. PLENTY of time.
    Percentage? NOBODY but Microsoft knows... Passing score is 700, and they do
    not tell you how they come to that, but it is different for each exam.

    Good luck!

    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    Microsoft MVP: Essential Business Server
    Http://garvis.ca
    Twitter: @MitchGarvis

    Mitch Garvis, MCT, Nov 3, 2009
  4. Hi Todd,

    It never gets old... These questions are so common that it astounds me that
    nobody ever looks to see that we don't generally answer them:

    1) How many questions? Depends... not always the same from test to test.
    2) How long? Long enough... usually 3-4 hours. If your English reading is
    passable PLENTY of time.
    3) Percentage? Nobody knows but Microsoft... and it varies from exam to
    exam. The passing score is 700.

    Now GO FORTH AND PASS!

    Mitch Garvis, MCT, Nov 3, 2009
  5. ToddMic

    joelaraujo Guest

    Here in Europe the 70-640 is no longer available.
    it has been renamed to 83-640 ahd it as 2 full labs, with additional 30
    questions. it a 4 hour schedulled exam.
    The passing score should be around the 750 mark, but it will be displayed
    once you start the test.

    joelaraujo, Dec 15, 2009