    I want to focus more on Timesheets and advanced configurations, and not just
    basics of Project Professional 2007.

    Anyone in this area at the moment?

    Greg, Nov 27, 2007

  2. Greg

    Ron Guest

    I'm in this area too... but i don't find anything materials for this
    topic...

    Ron, Dec 6, 2007

  3. Greg

    Greg Guest

    I love it. Cutting edge has downsides. They haven't even updated the
    certication webpages. Still mention how they are "expected to be released in
    beta midyear 2007"

    Greg, Dec 6, 2007
  4. Greg

    Lívia Guest

    I've just took the 70-633 and It was very easy for me.
    I can recommend the Project 2007 Inside out, It is enough for a successfull
    exam.

    Greg - If you want learne more timesheet and configuration, there are no any
    books..... But now i am writing one at the moment, but i think it will be
    useless for you because i write in hungarian :(
    If you have any question about the configuration and timesheet maybe i can
    help you

    Lívia, Dec 6, 2007
  5. Greg

    Greg Guest

    Hello Livia,
    Thanks for the information. Had heard about that book, wasn't sure. Will
    check it out though after your suggestion.

    For timesheets, do you feel out-of-box is enough for a company to use, or
    are 3rd party products needed?

    Greg, Dec 6, 2007
  6. Greg

    Lívia Guest

    Hi Greg,
    It depends on what you want to implement exactly.
    My experience shows It is enough.....
    What do you want to do exactly?

    Lívia, Dec 6, 2007
  7. Greg

    Greg Guest

    Although we haven't implemented the timesheets for ourselves, while using in
    a test environment, there seemed to be some NON-user friendly forms when
    trying to fill out timesheets and add feedback related to tasks.

    Just was wondering if there might be some ISV out there that makes the junky
    forms work a lot better maybe. But will give another shot shortly and see if
    they are usable.

    Greg, Dec 6, 2007