    Robert Guest

    Wrote test yesterday, 925
    Is it worth taking the 70-624 exam?

    Robert, Jan 22, 2010

  2. Robert

    Andrew B Guest

    Hi Robert,

    I would suggest that you do not do this exam. It is very out of date.

    1st, On the microsoft training website is says -
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mcts.aspx
    "This exam retires on October 31, 2010"

    2nd, The Exam covers BDD 2007 which has been replace now with MDT 2010

    3rd, Since this exam the 70-635 (MDT 2008) has been and gone also.

    I am doing the 70-680 (WIndows 7) This covers Lite Touch Installation, MDT
    2010, ZTI and a lot of the technologies needed to deploy the new generation
    of operating systems.

    Hope this helps.

    Andrew.

    Andrew B, Mar 23, 2010