    I notice there is a fair amount of material relating to Windows Server
    2003 - of which I have VERY little knowledge. Would it be advantageous of
    me to first take exam 70-290 and 291 before tackling 622?

    Robert Conrad, May 14, 2008

  2. Not necessarily to actually take the exams for 70-290 or 70-291; but having
    a solid understanding of these concepts would be a big plus when considering
    the 70-622.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], May 17, 2008

  3. Robert Conrad

    Ed Guest

    I was wondering if 622 has the same format of questions as 620?
    Thank you,
    Ed

    Ed, May 20, 2008
  4. To the extent that they're all multiple choice, or drag-n-drop
    simulations... yes.

    All Microsoft Certification exams are of that general type.

    As to more detailed 'formats', you'll have to refer to the individual Exam
    Prep pages,
    and the actual exam date, which will describe the format of the exam and
    questions.

    The *key* is to concentrate on the =content=, not on how the questions will
    be asked.

    Lawrence Garvin, May 21, 2008
  5. Robert Conrad

    Ed Guest

    By the way,
    I did pass the exam on June 30th. It is a bit more involved but if you work
    in the field it shouldn't be a problem. In order to learn for the exam hands

    Ed, Jul 28, 2008
  6. Hi there,

    Im writing the 70-622 soon and was wondering if you had any tools or tips
    that can help me in preparation towards this exam.

    regards

    Gareth

    G.R Smith. CCNA | MCP | MCTSx1 | A+ | N+, Aug 21, 2008