    only guessing and I'm not sure it will cover all the required stuff.

    Anyone got any thoughts?

    Zatarra

    Zatarra, Mar 24, 2009

  2. Zatarra

    Ed Hall Guest

    Hi Zatarra,

    The 70-621 exam covers topics from BOTH the 70-620 and 70-622 exam. When you
    sit the exam, it is devided into two halfs reflecting this.

    Therefore, ideally you should use study materials for both 70-620 and 70-622
    if you can.

    Info at:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-621.mspx

    Regards,