70-621 - Exam Discussion

Discussion in 'MCITP' started by Joseph, Mar 19, 2008.

  1. Joseph

    Joseph Guest

    I will be taking the 70-621 exam tomorrow and will gladly take questions and
    provide assistance to those that are also pursuing this exam....watch I will
    fail and feel like an idiot, lol, good thing there is a Second Pass
    program.

    My disclosure:

    I hope to make this the most outstanding 70-621 Exam thread in the MCITP
    Newsgroup, and I hope that the discussions here will help many fellow MCDSTs
    attain their MCITP Enterprise Support certifiaction.
    When you reply to this post, please Reply to Group and post your
    questions/comments at the top of the message area above the last post...I
    hate inconsistent threads.
    I will not disclose any exam questions that were presented to me, so please
    do not ask me to divulge them, I will not even respond to your request.
    I will also not provide any illegal means with which users may study for
    this exam.
    Please note that Microsoft Exams are subject to change at any time, and that
    the suggestions or comments that are posted or responded by me or others may
    or may not be relevent to 70-621 exam you take.
    Please do not respond to me personally as it defeats the purpose of the
    shared information this Newsgroup provides.

    Joseph, Mar 19, 2008

  2. Too many rules brother... This thing's never gonna work :)

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 19, 2008

  3. Joseph

    Joseph Guest

    Joseph, Mar 19, 2008
  4. Dustin Harper, Mar 20, 2008
  5. Joseph

    Andy Guest

    I passed this exam 2 days ago :)
    I was easy I think so with many wireless technology questions.

    BR,
    Andy

    Andy, Mar 21, 2008
  6. Joseph

    Joseph Guest

    Sweet dude!

    You have the exact same certs as me!

    Joseph

    Joseph, Mar 21, 2008
  7. Joseph

    Dude Guest

    I didn't take 70-621, but I took 620 and 622 seperately. I thought 620
    wasn't that hard, but 622 was pretty tough. If I wasn't already a 2003 MCSE
    then I might not have passed 70-622. Some of the questions reminded me of
    'trick' questions that I saw on some of the MCSE exams. When I was studying,
    Technet was a good resource. It was easier to find stuff in Technet by doing
    a Google search than by using Technet's built-in search engine though.

    Dude, Mar 21, 2008
  8. Exam was painfully easy.

    Mishawaka MCP, Mar 25, 2008
  9. Joseph

    Brian R Guest

    I cannot seem to find any MS books on exam 70-621. Is there a specific
    70-261 exam book? How long did this one take you?
    --Brian.

    Brian R, Apr 1, 2008