    anyone know where I can offer some tips on finding the simulations that are
    reliable?
    Thank you

    Attilio., Dec 8, 2009

  2. Your best bet for simulations is to know how to do it. I know this may
    sound crass but that is not the intent... If the sim says 'connect to a
    network share' then if you know how to do it you do, and if you do not you
    will get it wrong.

    Mitch Garvis, MCT, Dec 8, 2009

  3. Attilio.

    aTTILIO Guest

    Altri suggerimenti?

    Grazie

    aTTILIO, Dec 9, 2009
  4. Attilio.

    ArmyStrong Guest

    This was my first MS exam, and I would say if you know how to work on Vista
    it shouldn't be a problem. The sims where very self explaining and easy to
    do. Good luck

    ArmyStrong, Jan 24, 2010