    Could someone tell me if this makes for a much longer study period and is
    the 624 exam harder to pass?

    Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this query.

    jobski, May 15, 2007

  2. The 70-624 deals with the deployment of Windows Vista and Office 2007.
    More information can be found at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-624.mspx. Keep in mind, this
    is not the equivalent of the MCDST's 70-272. The 70-624 deals IN-DEPTH
    with deployment. And it is not as easy as it sounds.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], May 15, 2007

  3. jobski

    Lukas Beeler Guest

    The 70-620 is _extremely_ easy. If you've been using Vista for a
    few months, you won't have any problems with it.

    The questions are trivia about built in applications, no real
    debugging stuff, and no corporate networking stuff.

    Lukas Beeler, May 15, 2007
  4. jobski

    Montreal MCT Guest

    As Michael said there is a huge difference. 70-624 is what we call the 'BDD
    Exam'. It is extremely in-depth, with knowledge of SMS, OSD, ImageX, and
    Windows AIK required. In short order, if you are not an expert on these
    deployment methods, don't take it.

    I am assuming you have a coupon that is good for either or? Take 70-620.

    Montreal MCT, May 16, 2007
  5. jobski

    jobski Guest

    That's great, just what I needed to know,

    many thanks everyone for your advice. 70-260 it is then.

    jobski, May 16, 2007