    Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows where can I find some Q&As for the exam?
    I already read the self paced training kit but it would be great if I could
    read the Q&As before taking the exam. Thanks a lot!

    pup_seba, Jul 27, 2009

  2. pup_seba

    Bob Beuhler Guest

    hi,

    you can find best Q&A's from http://www.beitcertified.com/microsoft-70-620-exam-9903.htm.
    i have used that & passed with 920 score.

    regards,
    Ethan

    Bob Beuhler, Aug 13, 2009

  3. pup_seba

    Dave Guest

    You can't find exactly the same questions that are in the exam. However,
    there are some good practice exams available online that are similar to the
    actual exam.

    There is a free 70-620 practice exam at:

    http://www.accelerated-ideas.com/practice-exam-70-620.aspx

    Worth a try if you are taking the 70-620 exam soon.

    Dave, Sep 13, 2009
  4. pup_seba

    pup_seba Guest

    Thank you so much! I'll check that out.