    waste of time/money. Or, should I go for 70-270, knowing that XP might phase
    out (but it's still out there), I work with it daily, and cost of either exam
    is the same. Thanks!

    Johnny, Apr 23, 2009

  2. Johnny

    John Carry Guest

    hi,

    70-270 will be the right choice for you. If you did not have any
    certification exam before then i suggest you to use dumps for any exam you
    are going to take. That will help you in preparing and passing the exam.

    You can get study material as Q&A's, testing engine and ebooks at
    http://www.beitcertified.com/go.asp?f=1&ac=47

    Regards,
    John

    John Carry, May 7, 2009

  3. Johnny

    Jason Guest

    Take the 70-270. Its a new test format with simulations. Should be easy
    even if you use xp. Just make sure you use every feature available in vista
    becaue their are many versions and features relate to certain versions. Home
    Premium, Ultimate or Bus/Enter. A lot of networking, group policy and
    maintencance technical support tasks. The 70-270 is easier of the two.
    70-620 has similar objective to 270 but more since vista absolved good
    features of XP as well as new features available to enterprise. There are
    two test in the new vista desktop certification. you take another test
    either related to enterprise or consumer support roles the 70-623.

    Jason, Jun 7, 2009