    friends, everything becomes easy. I got 976 out of 1000 for the total
    score.

    Believe yourself, you can make it.

    Yu Chen, Oct 27, 2008

  2. Yu Chen

    phoenix Guest

    what is the pass mark for these exams.. I'm thinking of doing the AD
    one.. how many can I get wrong out of how many total questions ?

    which materials did you use ??

    phoenix, Oct 28, 2008

  3. Yu Chen

    David Guest

    Congratulations. Great score!

    David, Oct 28, 2008
  4. The pass mark on ALL exams is now 700.
    This does NOT mean that you need 70% in order to pass.
    The top score is assumed to be 1000 on most exams, but not all exams have
    1000 as the top score. I have seen posts of scores above 1000, which means
    that if you score less than 70%, you could still pass that exam. There are
    possibly also exams in which the top score is less than 1000. This means that
    you would need more than 70% in which to pass that exam. I suppose you could
    do research in order to determine the top score, but I believe that would be
    a waste of valuable study time.

    How many questions you get depends on whether or not Microsoft throws in any
    unscored Beta questions. I once had an exam with 53 questions, for example,
    when people had posted here that there were 41 on the exam. Thus I knew I had
    12 beta questions (unless the post regarding 41 was in error).

    In the 30 or so exams that I have taken, I've only had one time where I
    didn't get to answer all the questions, and that was because I really had to
    go to the restroom (WC) during the exam time. Be sure you empty your bladder
    before taking the exam and you should do fine in regards to answering all the
    questions.

    LarryWestMCSD, Oct 30, 2008