    practices and trying to find as many practice questions as possible..

    Any advice would be most welcomed.

    Cheers

    Phil Smith, Jan 14, 2008

  2. How much experience do you have with Vista?
    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 14, 2008

  3. Phil Smith

    Phil Guest

    I've been using it at work primarily where i am a systems administrator for
    a university as well as using it at home to gain more experience.

    Phil, Jan 14, 2008
  4. Good job. At least you have worked with the operating system. More and
    More people are taking certification exams that have 0 experience. I
    would recommend that you take a look at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-620.mspx#EUF for the exam
    objectives and go thru them one by one. Highlight your weaknesses and
    work from there.

    Good Luck.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 14, 2008
  5. Phil Smith

    Jaco Niemand Guest

    Phil,

    I have been for this exam a couple of months ago. It is a really easy one
    compared to other Microsoft Exams.
    VMWare is a good way of getting more experience with a product and playing
    around with the settings, because if you have made a mistake you can just
    reset the virtual machine.
    Pay attention to the new feature in Vista, like "people near me", Defender,
    etc.

    Good luck

    Jaco Niemand, Jan 19, 2008
  6. Phil Smith

    Garth Guest

    Garth, Jan 19, 2008
  7. Phil Smith

    Phil Smith Guest

    Cheers for all the information guys.. I was just wondering are the questions
    in the acutal exam similar to the MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit practice
    questions?

    I just don't know what i'm meant to expect..

    Cheers,

    Phil

    Phil Smith, Jan 21, 2008
  8. Phil Smith

    Garth Guest

    Yes, the question within the self-paced kit are similar to those on the
    exam.

    Garth, Jan 21, 2008
  9. Hi, Phil.

    I am also studying for the same cert examination. To be on the safe side, I
    have decided to continue my studies of the MCTS Self-Paced training book,
    until I can get, at least 90% on the exam prep I have installed, which comes
    with the MCTS Self-Paced training book.

    I hope this advice is helpful to you, Phil.

    Peace.

    Alonso Muhammad, Jan 30, 2008