    Any help you be gratefully received.
    Thanks,
    Peter

    Peter Digby, Aug 13, 2008

  2. Peter Digby

    John R Guest

    70-621 can be used for 70-620. Check your certification planner and you
    will see that. There is also an entry on Trika's blog about it. However,
    remember that you can only use any particular exam once for any particular
    cert. You cannot use it for both the MCSE core client and the MCSE
    elective. But, if you already had MCSA prior to taking 70-621, you already
    had the core client covered, so I guess I am just rambling now....

    John R

    John R, Aug 13, 2008

  3. Peter Digby

    Peter Digby Guest

    Thanks John,
    As you guessed, I completed the 70-270 (Win XP) for the client exam, so I
    will use the 70-260 for the elective.
    I was just concerned as only the 70-621 appears on my transcript.
    I will now show my ignorance level and admit I was unaware of the
    Certification Planner, so thanks for letting me know about it. I will use it
    in future.
    Thanks again,
    Peter

    Peter Digby, Aug 13, 2008