    say at the start of the exam like C# or VB.Net just like the 70-553 did.

    Finally what study materials you've used for 70-554.

    Thanks

    Buddy Home, Oct 8, 2006

  2. 70-554 is a lot tougher. You really have to know your WSE 3.0. One nice
    thing though, is that there about 2/3 as many questions on the 70-554
    compared to the 70-553.

    Yes, it does ask you if you want questions in C# or VB.Net.

    I used MSDN and personal experience to prepare.

    Death from Above
    MCPD: EAD, MCSD.NET, MCDBA

    Death from Above, Oct 9, 2006