    when will books(MsPress,Que...doesn't mind) for exams 70-553 and 70-554
    come out?
    Thanks.

    mr.donati, Jul 17, 2006

  2. I doubt they ever will.

    These exams are only for MCSD upgrades, and seeing as there are only about
    20k MCSD's in existance, the market for these books is just too small.

    You're going to be, I think, stuck using the study guides for the standard
    MCTS and MCPD exams.

    Chris Mullins, Jul 18, 2006

  3. mr.donati

    Cerebrus Guest

    Looks like I'm a member of an endangered species... ! Halp ! Call
    Greenpeace someone !

    Cerebrus, Jul 18, 2006
  4. mr.donati

    mr.donati Guest

    Me too...maybe we can start a petition:) However I suppose I will study
    on Msdn(2) only, sic....Do you know any other useful resources for
    70-553 and 70-554?
    Thanks

    mr.donati, Jul 18, 2006
  5. mr.donati

    Cerebrus Guest

    Not yet, but I'm searching myself. Will update if I come across any.

    Cerebrus, Jul 18, 2006
  6. mr.donati

    Guest Guest

    FWIW, I just noticed that Transcender (transcender.com) has released a
    practice test for 70-553.

    Doug

    Guest, Aug 25, 2006