    first mini exam...

    THX
    Peter Gfader

    .peter.gfader., Nov 22, 2006

  2. .peter.gfader.

    Guest Guest

    I just took 70-552 last week (failed... :( )

    Exam 70-552's time duration is 210min (exam time).
    Many questions: More than 80 questions.

    Exam 70-548 is more harder than 70-526 and 70-536.
    Design, Develop, Deploy and Debug Solution Strategics are important...
    I will retake it at next weekend.

    Guest, Nov 24, 2006

  3. .peter.gfader.

    peitor Guest

    Thanks Jeff!

    peitor, Dec 4, 2006
  4. .peter.gfader.

    peitor Guest

    i finished the upgrade exam.
    wow, this was heavy!!!
    3 exams with ~30 questions...

    peitor, Feb 1, 2007
  5. .peter.gfader.

    eralper Guest

    Hi,

    I also failed in 70-552 just because of the 70-548 section that takes part
    in the exam.

    70-552 contains 3 sections each is approximately 1 hour.

    70-526
    70-536
    70-548

    And you have to take over 700 points on all of the exams. And after taking
    the first two and come to the last section you can not concentrate on the
    questions of the last section 70-548

    So I heard that you can take breaks during the exam. You can try taking
    breaks if you have time in the first two 70-526 and 70-536 exams.

    Keep your energy for 70-548 :)

    Eralper
    http://www.kodyaz.com

    eralper, Dec 5, 2007