    Polo.Net Guest

    I write because I'd like to take the beta exams 70-543. Some of you can
    indicate to me the guidelines to take this exam?

    Polo.Net, Apr 3, 2007

  2. If you are not familiar with VSTO, read the intro chapters of one of
    following 4 books to get some basic handon:
    1. Visual Studio Tools for Office: Using C# with Excel, Word, Outlook, and
    InfoPath
    2. Visual Studio Tools for Office: Using Visual Basic 2005 with Excel, Word,
    Outlook, and InfoPath
    3 VSTO for Mere Mortals(TM): A VBA Developer's Guide to Microsoft Office
    Development Using Visual Studio 2005 Tools for Office
    4 Professional VSTO 2005: Visual Studio 2005 Tools for Office

    For detail preparation, use the following links to make your own preparation
    guide using MS Word:
    +
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/office/aa905533

    Finally, don't forget to share your finished preparation guide here!!!!

    Anonymous Reader, Apr 4, 2007

  3. Polo.Net

    Polo.Net Guest

    And the invitation to take the beta exam? How I request it?

    Polo.Net, Apr 4, 2007