    exactly suite for the preparation of this exam.

    Thanks,
    Suresh.

    Suresh, Jul 17, 2007

  2. Suresh

    TJCasser Guest

    I don't know that there is a book out, or even announced from MS Press. I
    have to admit that I've been curious myself as I'm using SharePoint due to a
    work assignment... and am kind of considering the certification.

    I have a few books on SharePoint from MS Press and Apress, so I might just
    start putting together my own study guide...

    TJCasser, Jul 31, 2007

  3. Suresh

    Sriram Guest

    Dear Casser,

    Can you pls share the name, ISBN number of those books for sharepoint from
    MSPress and APress?

    If there is any online materials please share the link.

    Thanks.

    Sriram, Aug 4, 2007