    Object Model, of just know how to accomplish them via the web browser (app
    itself)?

    Thanks!

    Eric Kraus, Aug 9, 2007

  2. Eric Kraus

    Madhur Guest

    Hi

    You need to be aware of both the Object Model as well as web browser GUI.
    Obviously you cannot remember all the class names, but it expects you to
    know the main ones.

    In an all, it measures the skill to develop custom application on MOSS which
    may require custom OM
    development or may be just click & configure.

    Madhur, Aug 9, 2007