    sit this exam in the UK? I've come across some training material on the web
    and in the books, but how do you register to sit this exam?

    Cheers,

    Ambrose Choy, Oct 2, 2007

  2. Ambrose Choy

    Marc Guest

    I do not know if 70-540 is something special but I think it's just subscribe
    yourself for any exam in a prometric website. Just register an account with
    prometric, and then schedule your test. You should not call/email a company
    and ask if you can do that specific test, I tried that and got a sort of
    message that they do not personally assist you when you want to subscribe
    for an exam and referred to a website.

    Marc, Oct 3, 2007

  3. Ambrose Choy

    Malleswar Guest

    If you find any please let me know. I am also planning to take this test. Any
    materials , cds, .............

    This is my mail id :

    I hope you will definitely help me

    Thanks in Advance