    You have access to Internet vs not.

    Etc.

    Anyone care to help me out? Thanks,

    Jeff R, Aug 12, 2008

  2. Jeff R

    gravz84 Guest

    lolz.. search for "70-536" in the group discussions. you'll find all
    this and more.

    Closed book.
    electronic test ie on computer (Computer Based Test) there'll be test
    providers in your country -- prometric and pearson.
    no access to internet--lol ow anyone could pass. you can find all
    answers by refering to MSDN
    No program writing. Mostly multiple choice qns. 45 qns.

    gravz84, Aug 12, 2008