    I also noticed that the quepublishing site appears to be remarkably quiet
    about any of the upcoming books from Amit Kalani.

    Doe anyone know what's going on here?

    Guest, Aug 27, 2006

  2. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Writer's block, maybe ? ;-)

    Cerebrus, Aug 28, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Writer's block, maybe ? ;-)

    Or overwork? Lets hope not ;.)

    The date for the 70-547 book seems to have been postponed from 28 Feb 2007
    on the Uk site:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0789735571/026-6154942-8862065?v=glance&n=266239&v=glance
    to 1 June 2007 on the US site
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0789735598/026-6154942-8862065?v=glance&n=266239

    The date for the 70-528 book appears to be unchanged at 22 November 2006,
    both on the UK site
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0789735598/026-6154942-8862065?v=glance&n=266239
    and on the US site
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0789735598/104-5803671-5926362?v=glance&n=283155

    Amit Kalani's books are very good (I've used several) but waiting that long
    for the foundation exam is not really an option for me. I expect am not the
    only one. A real shame.

    Guest, Aug 28, 2006
  4. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Yes, I understand. One really can't schedule career decisions based on
    the availability of a book, however good it might be. Maybe other
    sources will have to suffice till we can get our hands on this book.

    Cerebrus, Aug 28, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Aug 28, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Is there any other good books for 70-536?
    How about this book "MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-536): Microsoft
    ..NET Framework 2.0 Application Development Foundation" ?

    Did anyone try this?

    Let me know.

    Thanks..

    Guest, Aug 29, 2006
  7. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Vee () graced us with
    in ?<<
    I'm in the middle of reading it now, pretty good so far.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 29, 2006
  8. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Really ???

    Cerebrus, Aug 29, 2006
  9. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Cerebrus () graced us with in
    ?<<
    I read alot....if I'm going to recommend the books, I should at least try to
    read them.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 29, 2006
  10. Guest

    Glenn Guest

    Yep,

    It's pretty good. Although I did find some areas a little lacking,
    particularly threading, and noticed a couple of errors, but no more than any
    other book of this ilk. I combined it with some the excellent web casts
    provided by MS and MSDN2 which filled in anything I was unsure about.

    Passed this morning, pissed this evening.

    Enjoy

    Glenn

    Glenn, Oct 30, 2006