    with asp.net 2.0.
    pls give me some advice.
    thanks in regards

    jack, Feb 14, 2009

  2. I think you've answered your own question...
    Then get some "experience" with ASP.NET v3.5 and take that exam.

    While you're at it, studying and using some proper English grammar will also
    go a long way towards obtaining useful replies. Consider yourself lucky that
    I took the time to respond -- you can expect an onslaught of replies from
    others noting your sloppy writing style.

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Feb 14, 2009