    questions, exam duration and passing score for 70-528?

    Could anyone please help me to let know this.

    Thanks in advance!

    priya, Dec 1, 2007

  2. I don't feel the Microsoft Training Kits provide enough knowledge to pass the
    test. If you already have experience and studied the Training Kit, that might
    suffice.
    I believe that the level of degree measured in the tests exceeds the
    contents of the Training Kits.
    I cannot say for 70-528, but I have passed 70-536 and 70-526, and only by
    looking into other resources, as there are MSDN etc, and by memorizing
    namespaces and class names, and by memorizing and understanding code samples
    and given theory in the Kit.
    My advice is: Look into the 'Skills being measured' section in the
    preparation guide (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-528.mspx) and
    investigate the listed items in detail.

    Bert Vanpeteghem, Dec 4, 2007

  3. priya