    Shouldn't I have received MCP ID?

    Thank you,

    Rui Dias

    Rui Dias, May 2, 2007

  2. Rui Dias

    Rui Dias Guest

    Sorry,

    I was meant to say 51-710 (the beta exam from 50-710).

    Rui Dias, May 3, 2007

  3. Rui Dias

    Rui Dias Guest

    Sorry,

    I was meant to say 71-510(the beta exam from 70-510 ).
    Please, ignore my previous post.

    Rui Dias, May 3, 2007
  4. Rui Dias

    Andrew Guest

    I passed my 70-270 on 24th of April and hadn't had any e-mail from them
    either. I rang Microsoft (Australia for me) and they had all my info in the
    computer but had said there had been problems in recent weeks in uploading
    of data from Prometric. They sent me the info i needed straight away. Give
    your local microsoft office a call and have your print out from prometrics
    with your registration number handy and they should sort it out.
    Regards,

    Andrew, May 10, 2007