    I took the 70-446 beta test the first week of January, I haven't receive the
    results yet. Could anyone else that took the test let me know if these were
    already released?

    jjrs79, Apr 17, 2007

  2. jjrs79

    Marek Chmel Guest

    Hi,

    i have also taken this beta, you can find results on vue web pages, if
    you are using vue or on prometric repsectively.

    i have also received them by regular mail few weeks ago.

    Marek

    Marek Chmel, Apr 17, 2007

  3. jjrs79

    jjrs79 Guest

    Thank you!

    I went to Prometric website and I found it on my history (I passed btw). Did
    you get any important material by regular mail?, I never received anything so
    I don't know if I can request that again...

    I'm planning on going for the 70-445 so I can get the MCITP and MCTS all at
    once.

    Thanks again,
    Jimmy

    jjrs79, Apr 17, 2007
  4. jjrs79

    Marek Chmel Guest

    I didnt get anything important, just the printed results .... nothing
    else, maybe some
    thankouy for participation.

    Marek

    Marek Chmel, Apr 18, 2007