    I will also be doing 70-446 and help or advice

    Thanks

    Denver

    Denver, Mar 5, 2007

  2. The exams are out. There are TKs in development as I understand it, but they
    won't be out for a while yet. I am actually preparing for 445 myself and am
    using the following books.

    http://www.amazon.com/Data-Warehous...1783853?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1173490784&sr=8-1

    http://www.amazon.com/Data-Warehous...1783853?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1173490784&sr=8-1

    http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Ser...-1783853?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1173490810&sr=1-1

    I know that the MS Press SSIS book just came out - don't have that one yet
    but it's on my list.

    howard dierking [MSFT], Mar 10, 2007

  3. Denver

    moni Guest

    preparing for that and will go for exam in next 15 days
    monika

    moni, Mar 31, 2007