  1. I guess you also got a printed score sheet after just passing the exam. There
    score indicate that I got full marks in MCQ type question and 940 in
    simulation based questions.

    Sajid Wasim (MCTS), Nov 8, 2008

  2. No.. I've never received a score sheet with the scores split out by question
    type.

    I've seen scores split out by Exam Objective, but that's all I've ever
    seen... not even as recent as the 70-620 I took 6 months ago.

    Although, granted, I took the 70-431 almost 2 years ago, so I'll concede
    that they might have started doing this.

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Nov 8, 2008

  3. Yes I think so. If you want to see the score sheet I can scan it for you and
    send it via email. Actualy this is the first ever Microsoft Exam that I
    passed and also with a high score. Don't know about previous exam situations.
    Looking for MCITP (DBA Trac). You are a very very experience person. If you
    have any suggestion for me I will be very grateful to you. Thanks...

    Sajid Wasim (MCTS), Nov 9, 2008
  4. Jonathan Roberts

    Patty Meza Guest

    Congratulations!!!

    I'd appreciate if you tell me what book should I buy to study for the test
    70-431. I am Oracle DBA, and have not experience in SQL, but I know I can
    study alone by myself and learn and pass the exam.

    Thand you

    Patty Meza, Dec 5, 2008