    through the Vis Studio 6 MCSD and most of my MCSD .NET so I'm hoping it's
    enough for this exam.

    RH

    RockyH, Apr 16, 2005

  2. RockyH

    GrantS Guest

    Rocky

    Let me know how you go?? I am scheduled for the 27th April.
    Have you used TestKing in your preparation? I have used this together
    with the same text that you mention. I have used Tesking with every
    exam I have done in the past. So far - TestKing question have been
    pretty close to exams. I would be interested to know if this is the
    case for this exam aswell (if you have used TestKing).

    Good luck with it.

    Cheers

    Grant

    GrantS, Apr 20, 2005

  3. RockyH

    RH Guest

    I haven't used the TestKing ones. I've just been using the sample exams that
    came with the self-study guide. If they are any indication, CAS, RBS,
    hardening ASP.NET apps, and configuring IIS/Web App authentication are the
    hot topics.

    I'll have a look at TK

    RH

    RH, Apr 20, 2005
  4. RockyH

    reality24 Guest

    Has anyone used the Test King practice test to study for this
    exam(70-340)?
    If so how well does it prepare you for the exam? How close is it to
    the exam?

    reality24, Apr 26, 2005
  5. RockyH

    GrantS Guest

    Just done the exam and passed (not that well - only 785). I have used
    TestKing for a bunch of other exams as well as this one. Other
    TestKing prac exams have been spot on with the exam content. This
    70-340 exam is only about 40% the same; 40% similar; 20% unseen.
    The exam has 30 Questions where as Testking prac exam has 64.
    Testking certainly helped with the concepts.
    However, I found that there were a quite a few explanations in
    TestKing that did not justify specifically why their answer was chosen
    in contrast to others options. My impression was that they were
    avoiding doing this and rather focused on pulling together a lot of
    information together to assist with a grasp of the concepts (200+
    pages for 64 questions). My impressions only.

    GrantS, Apr 27, 2005
  6. RockyH

    reality24 Guest

    GrantSwrote:
    Just done the exam and passed (not that well - only 785). I have
    used
    GrantS,

    Do you think that most of the Test King answers were correct?

    reality24, Apr 29, 2005
  7. TestKing is a braindump. I do not recommend using it at all. Keep away from
    braindumps.

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    Davin Eastley, Jun 8, 2005
  8. RockyH

    bykmo

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Make sure you use testking.COM and NOT testking.IN

    I bought my mock up exam from testking.IN (notice the IN extension) and I found the quality of the exam was very, very poor, many sections unreadable, and incomplete. Immediately I asked for my money back and unfortunately, 3 months later, I am still waiting.

    I do not recommend testking.IN for anything. BAD, BAD SITE. I do however; recommend buying exams from testking.COM (extension .COM). To complete my certification in Java, I did purchase my exam from that site and was very happy with the quality of my purchase, clear images and up to date.

    The testking.IN site is trying to provide the look and feel like of the testking.COM but it is not. I did not pay attention to the extension (the IN and COM) and paid for the wrong stuff. BE WARNED and DO NOT USE testking.in (IN)

    bykmo, Apr 11, 2007
  9. RockyH

    Bernardo

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    70-340

    It is my second exam for Microsoft Certification. I have passed in Exam 70-315. In this exam, 70-340, I have not passed.

    The problem is that I do not understand the reason I have not passed. I used for studyng the book "Implementing Security for Applications with Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET and Microsoft Visual C#® .NET" and some tests (questions and answers) of TestKing and ActualTest.

    The questions in my exam were equals (exactly equals, I remember, I am not crazy!) the questions in the tests (TestKing and ActualTest) the I have studied before the exam. I have answered all (all) the questions in the exam based on the tests (TestKing and ActualTests). But, I have not passed. My score was 670. It is impossible, the tests that I used for study were not wrong. What happened ? I think there was something wrong in my exam.

    Bernardo, Jun 12, 2007